3.28.2011

Song Of The Week: Don't Stop The Music {Cover}



When Rihanna's Don't Stop The Music came out I just couldn't get enough of the song.  It appears the radio stations in LA felt the same way and played it every sixth song in rotation.  I was pleasantly pleased to hear the song again, this time a jazzy cover of Don't Stop The Music by Jamie Cullum.

I first listened to Jamie's when he covered Pharell's Frontin'.  I loved how he took a hip rap song and turned it into something my parents would enjoy listening to.  I love to listen to his albums while I am cooking or reading and I often times find myself tapping my foot or swaying to the music without realizing it. 

Just easy listening by a very talented gent. 

2 comments:

Kristen said...

i LOVE that song! i never get/got sick of it

Anonymous said...

i love this version! ive had it on my ipod for a bit and it never gets old!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin