7.26.2011

Summer Essentials Series ~ Hip Lip


I am so excited for that Lindsey over at Hip Lip is participating in this years essentials guide. I found this awesome blog via twitter and am always checking out which food I will be drooling over, which fashion pieces will have me swooning and just for general humor - the girl is hilarious!
*What one item can you not be without this summer?




TwistBands -- With the 100+ degree temperatures in Texas, I need my hair out of my face and off my neck! I love twist bands. They don't crimp your hair, come in lots of fun colors, and actually look pretty cute when worn on your wrist.

*What are you craving for summer 2011?*


Dresses, dresses, dresses! I'm not a huge fan of shorts so naturally dresses keep me cool. I have a serious addiction. My favorite brands for summer dresses that won't break the bank: Everly, Collective Concepts, Free People, H&M, Jenny Han, Nordstrom BP. Swell is also a great place to find beachy affordable dresses!

*What is your essential summer song for 2011?*


I can't get enough of ADELE's new album: 21.

Maybe it's because we share the same name, but this list is very similar to items I am loving this summer as well!  "Rumor Has It" is amazing and I love wearing those TwistBands as bracelets as well.  Such great selections.  Be sure to head over to Hip Lip and immediately bookmark this fantastic site.  Thank you so much Lindsey for sharing your picks with us! 

Check back tomorrow for Holly over at Zucchero Zucchero's summer must haves!

2 comments:

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

great list! off to visit her blog.

Anonymous said...

thanks for having me!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin