8.24.2011

Summer Essentials Series ~ The Look 4 Less


Today's summer essentials comes from the uber talented Jen over at The Look 4 Less.  One of my fave blogs for a long, long time.  Jen has an incredible skill of finding any look you desire (whether you saw it in your JCrew catalog, on Rachel Bilson or some other fabulous celeb) and finding a damn near replica for a lot less.  I mean it is seriously crazy how she can literally find anything for less.  My only problem with her blog is I absolutely want to own EVERYTHING she posts and it may not be the best thing for my wallet...

Jen shares her summer picks below and let me just point out that she does not disappoint with her style and price points!

*What one item can you not be without this summer?*


Right now I'm loving cat eye sunglasses, like this great pair from Forever 21. They add a glamorous feel to my summer uniform of a tshirt and shorts/skirts.

*What are you craving for summer 2011?*


White Jeans. I haven't taken the plunge because I'm one of THOSE people, you know - the one that always ends up ordering spaghetti or BBQ and then manages to spill on my new white pants.

*What is your essential summer song for 2011?*


Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO - I always have to turn the radio up when I hear this song!

Thank you so much Jen for taking time out of finding all sorts of fashionable frugal frocks and sharing your summer faves!  I am desperate for a new pair of white jeans (mine may or may not be a little tight) and adore the LMFAO video, who knew they could dance so well?  Be sure to follow The Look 4 Less and be prepared at all the wondrous items you will be introduced to!

Tomorrow Linley from Dwelling & Telling will be sharing her summer essentials!

1 comment:

Christina said...

I'm obsessed with white jeans. J.Crew's boot cut ones fit me perfectly.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin