10.28.2011

Forever Frugal Friday


With the holidays just around the corner, it's time to liven up your closest and add a few pieces that will jazz up wherever your headed. 

I have been crushing hard on all of the great sequins showing up in my local department stores in anticipation of the holidays.  Those sequins can be tricky little mother f'ers...they have to look just right or you'll end up looking like a cheap hooker and we don't want that now do we? 

Classy sequins is where it's at and this Allover Sequin Blazer is just that.  I really want to add this piece to my closet and pair it with some black skinnies and a striped top.  I am even thinking I could find a way to mix it into my office attire.  Simple, classic and a perfect way to dazzle wherever you go. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well i think I need that. naturally.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin