11.24.2011

Happy Thanksgiving!


I have long said that Thanksgiving would be my favorite holiday if I didn't love giving presents so much.  I love the smells, the food, the friends, the family and just this general time of the year. 

I am thankful for my incredible family who love and support me through my toughest times and taught me how to love others. 

I am grateful for my amazing friends who make me laugh, cry and push me to excel and be a better me. 

I am thankful for my sweet Waldo who loves me even when I am hungover and pain in the butt.  He gives the best snuggles and brings a smile to my fave on a daily basis. 

I am thankful for B and his support, love, and intelligence.

And I am thankful for all of you that read my blog, and leave me comments that bring a smile to my face (often times a chuckle).  It means that world to me that you take time out of your busy day to read YBB and I love you for it!  

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

XOXO

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin