4.29.2008

Thanks for Thanks


I am a very lucky girl to have such crafty friends. I received a set of the gorgeously, perfect thank you cards above from my dear friend Jamie at my bridal shower.

This gift warmed my heart as, A) I definitely needed some Thank You cards and B) she personalized them with lemons to match my wedding theme.

Now you too can give a cute, thank you card to your dearest friends because Jamie sells her handmade cards via her Etsy page Tangergreetings . There are many cute, original cards that are sure to satisfy any occasion, and I guarantee you that these cards will definitely make the fridge of whoever is receiving them.

Thanks again Jamie for the cards! I heart them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cute and original!

Shelby said...

SOO freakin cute. I would buy those in a heartbeat

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin