4.02.2008

Wino Wednesday

Seeing as I am a big fan of the original Toasted Head Chardonnay (we will be serving it at our wedding!), I thought for sure that the Russian River Valley Toasted Head Chardonnay would equally please me. So is not the case. It was very acidic, much more fruity then I care for and I could not taste the promised buttery-ness at all. I had one glass with Elon and stopped right there.

Now I must again repeat that I am no expert here, and after looking at some other reviews, many people liked it. I bought it on sale for $10 and would have preferred to enjoy the original for $11.99.

1 comment:

Shelby said...

Interesting! I too love Toasted Head. Also this label is not nearly as cool as the other and since I pick my wines based on the labels...I'll pass on this one!

Thanks Lynds!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin