1.28.2009

Dandy Dress Deals

I just had to share both of these adorable dresses both on sale for fabulous prices.

The model may not look too stoked to be wearing this pretty and very lady like Rebecca Taylor Ruffle Dress, but it is available in both navy and pink and I think is would make a great addition to anyone’s closet. Perfect for a spring wedding, just add your favorite pashmina or cardigan and you will be ready to hit the dance floor.

Equally pretty, is this Ruffle Halter Dress from Cynthia Vincent (more of her goodies to come). I saw this dress in person this Sunday down in Manhattan Beach and it is so pretty, and such a great shade of pink. I kept contemplating it for an upcoming wedding in Hawaii, and now that I see it is just $105, it may become a reality for me.

It may still be winter, and snow may still be on the ground for some of you, but just remember spring and summer are just around the corner!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin