7.27.2009

Song Of The Week: Fireflies




I love Starbucks and Itunes. I always grab the free music download of the week whilst enjoying my cup of coffee and I always download the free song of the week every Tuesday on Itunes. Some of the music is really good and others leave something to be desired.

Two weeks ago they featured a band that I was unfamiliar with but instantly a fan of. Owl City's Fireflies is electric and I was in love at first listen. They remind me a lot of Postal Service (heart them) and the beats just makes you happy. I mean, just listen to this song and try to be in a pissy mood (it's really hard). Owl City is great for walking the dog, laying by the pool or your next road trip. If you are looking for new tunes, look no further...

Owl City = Awesome.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am really enjoying owl city thanks for introducing them to me.

Style and Noise said...

Love this song! Great discovery :)

Megan @ Lovely Happenings said...

Love them. Hello Seattle is wonderful!

Elizabeth Marie said...

Love them! Xo

Lyndsy said...

Yay for fantastic new music!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin