7.21.2009

Summer Essential Series ~ Menu a la Marguerite!

Summer Essentials is back (sorry for the delay)! Today I bring you picks from Menu a la Marguerite!. Marge is one of my daily email girls as well as my girlfriend from WSU. Marge has impeccable taste for food and reviews great restaurants wherever she travels. She also is quite the hip hop dancer and hosts one heck of a bridal/baby shower. Be sure to check out her blog for restaurant reviews or ideas for your next shindig.

*What one item can you not be without in the summer?


Bare Essentials Bronzer - I either get the tan from the sun or the powder ;) AND coconut lotion from Bath and Body Works AND Reef flips - LOVE THEM. Sorry that's three...



*What are you craving for summer 2009?



Lots of sun and margaritas!

*What is your essential summer song for 2009?


"Say Hey" by Michael Franti & Spearhead



Thanks Marge for sharing your must haves. I adore that coconut lotion as well (just ran out - actually), and am totally digging this song "Say Hey". I have never heard it before, but I think I will download it and enjoy a margarita in the sun thinking of you!

The final post of summer essentials is tomorrow, and I saved a good one for last. Check back tomorrow and see!

2 comments:

Marge said...

i cant believe you actually posted! So fun :) Luv ya friend!

Shelby said...

Oh Margie! Love all your picks! And Say Hey is totally my fave song this Summer - I totally forgot about it when I did my essentials so I'm glad you had it as part of yours.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin