7.22.2009

Summer Essentail Series ~ Zucchero, Zucchero

The time has come for YBB's Summer Essential Series to come to end, but not without sharing Holly over at Zucchero, Zucchero's summer needs. I found Holly's blog via Sweet Nothings and just adore all of her home renovations. She inspired me to pick up a summer project of repainting and stylizing some nightstands for my bedroom. Holly just celebrated her birthday and provides loads of family photos, weekend adventures and pretty little things. Be sure to become a follower of this fun filled blog. If her picks don't embody summer, I'm not sure what does....

*What one item can you not be without in the summer?


Every summer I can not be without my American Apparel nylon tricut bikini bottoms. They come in an assortment of shades but get them in black and they will go with anything! They are great for actually swimming, playing on the sand and just laying out. I get my fashion fix by switching around with the top.


*What are you craving for summer 2009?


This summer I am craving produce straight outta my backyard dirt! So far just watermelons and tomatoes are planted, seeing if they will take. There is something so satisfying about seeing how much they grow each day. I hope I can sprinkle my summer meals with them soon.


*What is your essential summer song for 2009?

"Essential summer songs" and The Beach Boys go hand in hand. This summer my choice has got to be "Don't Worry Baby". Their harmonizing about carefree days puts me in such a relaxed beachy mood that I've been known to listen to this on repeat.

Thanks Holly for participating! I am also totally craving watermelon and wish that I had my room for my own garden. Alas the farmers market will have to do. And hand in hand indeed for The Beach Boys and summer.

I want to thank everyone who contributed to this little series, it wouldn't have been anything without you! Thank you also to all the readers who came back and read all the must haves and commented. I have built quite the nice summer playlist and found some new items that I need to pick up immediately before fall rolls in.

I'm gonna soak up some sun......



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

isn't her blog the best!!

Holly said...

thanks for having me lynds! have the best summer!

Summer Athena said...

love me some holly!

Anonymous said...

I love it!! Holly is the best :-) I couldn't live without those summer essentials, for sure!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Ahhhhhh, the Beach Boys diddies are perfect summmer tunes!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin