10.01.2010

Forever Frugal Friday


I am a firm believer that you are either a "bag girl" or a "shoe girl".  I myself have always been a "shoe girl", don't get me wrong I really appreciate a beautiful bag, but I can honestly say I can't remember the last time I browsed the handbag section at Bloomies, or Nordies.  However, the shoe department sees my face all too often.  That being said I would rather save my pennies and splurge on some fabulous shoes then go all out on a purse.  Which is why this Slouchy Pebbled Leatherette Tote caught my eye. 

For under $40 I can easily add a fashionable and functional tote to my collection and still have some change left towards these shoes (ha!).  I love the brown color that would go with just about anything and it also includes a across the body strap, perfect for traveling or hitting up the local farmers market.  In any event, this bag rules and is perfect for fall!

Which type of girl are you?  A "shoe girl" or a "purse/bag girl"?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

both....is that so wrong!

happy weekend lovie!

Anonymous said...

That's a very good bag find!
I am such a bag girl!
I have no problem wearing $20 Target shoes, but won't be caught dead with a cheap bag. Makes no sense :)

Amanda said...

I can't say that I am a bag girl or a shoe girl. On my budget right now, I can't really afford to be one or the other!

Olivia said...

great find!!! i love this. I am a bag girl, solely because my feet are super weird and I can never find shoes that fit me well. haha

Megan said...

Bag girl! Love shoes too, but I can't resist a cute bag! This one is adorable.

Valerie said...

I'm generally more of a purse girl, but lately I've also been obsessing over bags. It's a problem! This one is amazing and such a great price. Great pick!

xo
Valerie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin