10.22.2010

Forever Frugal Friday

(click to enlarge)

LA received a little rain this week and to be honest I didn't hate it as much as I thought I would.  I actually quite enjoyed dusting off my black boots and pulling out my jackets.  While I love the sunny, hot temperatures it is nice every now and again to experience the crispness that is fall. 

I realized this past week that I really need to pick up some essential pieces for fall.  My gf Jaime is always dressed so cute and puts together these ladylike rocker looks that I am always envious of.  So the above is my "frugal" version of looks that I have been seeing around that I would like to wear myself.  A little bit tough, and yet still sweet with those pearls.  I am thinking the above ensemble would be perfect for dinner and cocktails before a concert. 

2 comments:

Kristen said...

This is a perfect look! I'm going to copy it it :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great inspiration, I love stepping outside my usual "box"

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin