11.02.2007

Forever Frugal Friday

My mom told me at a very young age that I had Nordstrom taste on a Kmart budget (some things never change). I find that there is ALWAYS something I want, and unfortunately being on a budget doesn't always allow for new clothing purchases no matter how much I try to justify it. That is why I love Forever 21 and any other store that carries great stylish clothes, at a price I can pretty much afford. So stay tuned every Friday for a fantastic find from Forever 21 that won't break the bank. And now without further ado, my first find...

I just love this sweater .I tried it on last Saturday and was sad when I had to hang it back on the rack (I was there to buy a "going out top", not a sweater). However, I am thinking I might have to go back tomorrow and pick this knit up. I love it because you can wear it at work with some trousers and a nice white button down OR you could pair it with your favorite white t-shirt, jeans and your most comfy boots for Saturday or Sunday errands. It has a JCrew look and feel to it but luckily, not the JCrew price tag.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Ha, so funny, I totally have this sweater! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin