11.29.2007

Project Runway Rundown

Have I mentioned how much I love this show? It is seriously, SO GOOD!

So last nights challenge was to design an outfit for Today Show correspondent Tiki Barber. Most of the designers FREAKED out at the thought of designing an outfit for a male, which made all for better television viewing.

The winning designer was Jack:

I thought this outfit was nice enough, but not very original.

My personal favorite was by Kit (the runner up):


I thought the whole ensemble was classic, sharp and sporty. Plus the jacket was made from fleece material, so comfy!

Another one I loved (although not for Tiki Barber) was Kevin's:

This outfit was so rocker, school-boy chic and I loved it! The best part of the evening came when Heidi Klum said she would not like her husband Seal in this outfit. She is seriously too cute!

The Auf'ed design belonged to Carmen:


Awful! She totally ran out of time and couldn't complete a shirt, the pants fit awful and the jacket was just not doing it for anyone.

What do you think? Do you agree with the judges? What was your favorite look? Rate the runway yourself at Bravo TV.

Until next week, in the words of Tim Gunn, "Carry On!".

2 comments:

Shelby said...

WOW! That last outfit is just too much. I'm speechless. I haven't been watching this season :(
Was Tiki there? What was his reaction?

Lyndsy said...

Tiki was there and the bottom three outfits he said would make him "look a fool" on TV. He will be wearing the winning outfit on the Today Show. I am sure that Bravo will run a Project Runway marathon to get caught up on soon, I will post it for sure!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin