11.01.2007

Pug + (fill in the blank) = Fun

So I know Halloween is over and I am TOTALLY ready to get into the coziness that is November, but I just had to share with you the best pumpkin I have ever seen.

This award winning pumpkin (Voted Most Creative)was designed by my co-worker Lisa. The pictures do not do it justice, but believe me when I say it was a piece of art! So much so that "Pugkin" was stolen from our office building. Here's hoping that "Pugkin" is returned safely home to his owner Lisa. (UPDATE: "Pugkin" is back home safe!)

And now for my absolute favorite Pug + (Beagle) = Puggle

Meet Waldo Emerson Cook. He is a 10 month old male Puggle and I am pretty much obsessed with him (but not in that crazy dog lady way...yet). I will definitely be sharing future stories about Mr. Waldo.

Happy November!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin