11.20.2007

Holiday Cheer Part II

I picked up my mom from the airport on Friday and was trying to find some appropriate music to listen to in the car with her (she is NOT obsessed with the new Britney Spears CD). I turned to our local "soft hits" station 103.5 The Kost (pronounced the coast), and was shocked and excited to hear Christmas music playing on the radio already!

If you haven't noticed already, I heart the holidays and love all things Christmas. So, the day after Thanksgiving always begins my marathon of Christmas music (also 1st Eggnog Latte - 3 days and counting!), which means I only listen to Christmas music at work, in the car and at home. Luckily for me, my co-workers also enjoy the sounds of the seasons, and Elon will endure it at home because I love it so much.

If you enjoy the music as well and want to listen to all things Christmas, I suggest Warm 106.9 a Seattle radio station that plays a great selection. Just click the link and select listen live (look for the headphones) and you will have all the Christmas Music your heart desires.

Cheers!

1 comment:

Enjoy Celebrations and Occasions said...

OK, since you spoke up, I will also admit that I have listened to KOST a couple of times in the last week!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin